Senior Management Consultant or Manager
North Consulting is looking for a high performing and ambitious Senior Management Consultant or Manager who is seeking new exciting opportunities to develop commercial excellence capabilities, get exposure to best practise project management and shape the future of sales by utilizing the latest technology.
North is a fast-growing external consulting firm specialised in driving commercial transformation by challenging established thinking and wisely leveraging the latest technology. Our customers span multiple industries and range from SME’s to C20 companies. Some of the key challenge we help our customers solve are:
- What is the remaining revenue potential in current markets and product ranges?
- Are we focusing our sales & marketing efforts on the right customer segments?
- Are we organised for success in the fast-changing marketplaces?
- Do we have the right technology in place to support the achievement of our commercial goals?
Our services are in high demand and we are therefore looking for the best management consultants to join our team and help us to identify and execute on commercial opportunities at our customers by:
- Designing winning commercial strategies and deliver commercial excellence projects.
- Utilizing the latest technology and implementing the future digital platforms in order to capture commercial opportunities.
- Driving the right commercial behaviour through sales excellence.
By working in an engaged and passionate way with our customers we strive to become part of the day to day work, where we together can ensure the best outcome.
Who we are
We are a hands-on team of dedicated senior advisors with background from top tier strategy and technology consulting firms and corporate C20 companies. Our team is ambitious and constantly striving for excellence. We work hard but prioritize and take time to have fun and celebrate success while doing it. We believe in enablement and short-term delivery where significant change needs to be in place in less than 9 weeks.
Role and responsibilities
- Participating in project design as well as proposal work.
- Playing a crucial role in running and executing commercial projects as either track or project lead.
- Managing project team members and key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate
- 3-5 years of experience from a top tier strategy or technology consulting firm is a prerequisite
- A strong commercial mind-set – constantly seeking to improve sales and profitability.
- Candour and courage to speak up and challenge unproductive orthodoxies.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively; verbally, in writing and visually.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Fluency in English and a Nordic Language (Danish, Norwegian, Swedish) is a prerequisite.
- Graduate degree and solid academic record (e.g., Master, MBA or PhD) is a prerequisite.
- We offer a plan for your professional development, a competitive compensation package and the chance to become part of our fantastic team.
How do I apply for a job with North Consulting?
Please send in complete applications consisting of a cover letter, your CV and educational transcripts.
Who do I address my application to?
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the interview process work?
We strive to keep the interview process short. If you qualify, you will be invited in for an initial interview with one of our partners. A second interview will consist of a case exercise and you will also meet additional members of the partner team.
Do you take in interns/student workers?
We’re currently only recruiting for full-time positions.